Tik prisijungę vartotojai gali dalyvauti forume. Prisijungti.

Pelno mokestis

DomasV
Rašyti privačią žinutę

1 žinutės

Sveiki , turiu klausima.
Importuoju prekes is kinijos
Viso verte: 500 EUR
Susimoku muita + pvm 190 EUR + Kuras ir panasiai 50 EUR
Parduodu uz 1000 EUR
Pelnas: 260 EUR

Kiek dar is 260 EUR panasiai reikes sumoketi mokesciu iki gryno pelno ? Apie 30% ?
Ar yra kokiu galimybiu is sumoketu mokesciu atgauti pinigu /?

Paskutinį kartą redagavo: DomasV (2016-07-17 21:55)
Ronn
Rašyti privačią žinutę

2 žinutės

I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your helpful info. Thank you for the post. I will definitely comeback.

contact form | snapchat emoji

johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

452 žinutės

I am no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what you are speaking about, and I can truly get behind that. 
www.friv5online.com
johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

452 žinutės

Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. 
google snack pack
johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

452 žinutės

Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards,
facebook

Paskutinį kartą redagavo: johnb6174 (2018-04-19 15:55)
johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

452 žinutės

I am unable to read articles online very often, but I’m glad I did today.  This is very well written and your points are well-expressed.  Please, don’t ever stop writing.
office supplies
johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

452 žinutės

I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit.
property management franchise
johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

452 žinutės

Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.. 
instant likes
johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

452 žinutės

Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post!
app builder
johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

452 žinutės

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
one manchester place
johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

452 žinutės

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part   I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

Fahrschule Stuttgart
johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

452 žinutės

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. 
menu rating

johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

452 žinutės

Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject! 
Mactan Newtown condos for sale
johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

452 žinutės

The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing..        
electric razor

johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

452 žinutės

This was a really great contest and hopefully I can attend the next one. It was alot of fun and I really enjoyed myself..
acupuncture ehr
johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

452 žinutės

i read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future..  
Roseville
johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

452 žinutės

Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.  
huggies
johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

452 žinutės

Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.. 
best home blood pressure monitor
johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

452 žinutės

Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks.
Hochzeitsfotograf
johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

452 žinutės

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.
Maison Galleria

Tik prisijungę vartotojai gali dalyvauti forume. Prisijungti.

Techninė analizė

Prekybos statistika realiu laiku

Ekonominis kalendorius

DIENORAŠČIAI

Privatumo politika Reklama Kontaktai Paskolos RSS RSS
© 2006-2018 Tipro Group UAB